Irek provides an update on his systemized approach, including the latest developments within Project Sonic, Project Kryptos, & Project Vision.
This episode includes more context on Project Vision - with a discussion on why innovation is the basis of Irek's long term portfolio.
Main discussion points:
- Trading vs. Investing (active vs. passive), why not both?
- Comparing various investment styles (Ray Dalio, Warren Buffett, Jim Simons, Cathie Wood)
- Discussion on risk and volatility and which investment styles match Irek's personality
- Exponential age, money printing by fed, and the boom that's about to happen
- Perspectives, see the bigger picture
- Building out your trading career and creating various income sources
- Getting funded and what it takes to pass the FTMO challenge
- Importance of routine for peak performance when day trading
- How Irek's swing trading routine differs to his day trading routine
- and more...
Referenced resource - Bloomberg Businessweek article featuring Cathie Wood
Originally aired live on May 27, 2021.