In this episode, Irek gave a full debrief on how his trading plans and investment approaches evolved over the past year and what his plan is going forward, for the next decade.
Main discussion points:
- Update on Irek’s trading personalities, his investment accounts, and the innovation space in general
- Debrief on how Irek evolved his personalities last year (from micro-timeframes on) and how he found the most efficient approach via hyper-systemization
- Discussion on risk - moving from 1% to 3% per trade
- How intuition comes into play, even with a mechanical trading plan
- Breakdown of a recent day trade Irek took and how he managed it based on his current personality (Equities play - Sweetgreen, ticker SG)
- Wealth generation - update on how Irek’s full system works (active trading + investment accounts), how one feeds into the other
- Discussion on different innovation projects (flying taxis, AI, avatars supporting children etc)
- Quick debrief on ARK Innovation’s Big Ideas Summit from Jan 2022 (focused on disruptive innovation)
Resource - ARK’s Big Ideas Report:
Originally aired live on Jan 26, 2022.