Learn about head & shoulder patterns (including inverted ones) and what they can signal in the market. Typically this pattern is a really good sign that a trend has reversed, because either a lower high or a higher low has developed.
In order to successfully trade the MasterClass strategies, you’ll only need to focus on the following candlestick formations:
– Bearish / bullish engulfing
– High-test / low-test
– Hammer / inverted hammer
– Tweezer top / tweezer bottom
– Inside bar
In this lesson, you’ll learn about the forex market. Here are some characteristics to take note of:
– It is the largest asset class in the world with over 5 trillion dollars being traded on a daily basis - because of this, it is also very highly liquid
– It’s a global market, representing all gl...
There are a few different options for charting software that you can consider. In this lesson, Irek briefly explains the following charting options:
– Your broker charting software
– Trading View
– Bloomberg Terminal